Certificate of State Registration (Hygienic Certificate)
Certificate of State Registration confirms that product is safe for human health. This document is issued by the Ministry of Health and Social Development for the production or importation of products which meet the sanitary regulations and hygienic standards of Customs Union (Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan - which is valid on the whole territory of this union).
Here are the list of following products for which are required the Registration Certificate:
• Mineral water, bottled drinking water, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks - including low alcohol and tonic drinks;
• Special foods, which include baby food, food for pregnant and breastfeeding women, dietary products, food for athletes, biologically active food additives, organic products, supplements;
• Food additives complex (plant extracts, aromas and etc.);
• Foods produced using genetically modified (transgenic) organisms;
• Cosmetics, products of oral hygiene;
• Household cleaning products;
• Disinfectants, resources for rat extermination;
• Potentially hazardous chemical and biological agents;
• Materials, equipment, devices and other technical products to treat water intended for use in drinking-water supply;
• Products intended for contact with food (except cutlery, tableware, manufacturing equipment);
• Personal hygienic items for children and adults, children clothes and products using for feding-care.